Monday, September 22, 2014

NEWS FROM THE FRONT....

The Travel adventure is temporaily on hold.  So many of you have sent emails letting us know how much you are enjoying our recounting of the trip.  You have also been excellent at reminding me to share more stories.  I will, I promise.  We had to make an unscheduled return to Vancouver.  So, for the past few weeks, we have been engaged in regular life responsibilities.  Nothing serious but we had to be back in Canada to manage it.  So, now that regular life is back to normal, we can get back to the trip.  I will make you a promise that the blog will be back up to speed by Friday the 26th of September.  As that is the day we fly back across the pond to Nice and the French Riviera.  So, get ready for our sharing of the rest of our time in Provence and our trip back to England through Bordeaux and Les Chateaux de la Loire.

See you in the posts.

Be Well

Sante

1 comment:

  1. Great to see that you are back to the blog... I thoroughly enjoy reading it and keeping up with your adventures!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete